The Yamaha supported Watagan Trail Bike Rally is now in the 15th anniversary event year and this year’s date has been confirmed for the weekend of 4th and 5th August 2018, and once again one lucky Watagans participant will come away with the choice of either a brand new Yamaha Enduro bike just by entering the ride.
The Watagan Trail Bike Rally is Australia’s premier two-day rally and rated as a ‘must do’ ride. The popular event is scheduled to take place on 4th and 5th August 2018 in the picturesque NSW Watagan State Forest between Sydney and Newcastle.
Yamaha Motor Australia and Powersport Central are giving away a 2018 WR 450 F enduro bike to one lucky Watagan rally entrant, plus there will be a huge number of prizes and other giveaways on the weekend. With camping, Sunday breakfast, lunch all supplied, the Watagans Trail Bike Rally offers great value at just $180.00 for the weekend early bird discount price up to 2 weeks prior the event, or price then reverts to $195.00
Yamaha Watagan Trail Bike Rally features:
• Loads of prizes and giveaways including one 2018 Yamaha WR 450 F package with over $2500 worth of GYTR accessories
• Two-day event
• Only 45 minutes from Sydney, 30 minutes from Newcastle
Free event T-shirt (Note First 200 entrants only)
• Free camping on site
• Free trade displays
• Free breakfast and lunch on Sunday (Prepaid entrants only)
• Early bird discount $180 until 25/07/17 or $195 after or on the day
Watagan Trailbike Rally Event information
4.00pm to 7.00pm new for 2018
Scrutineering open: please present your bike, rego papers and licence to scrutineering before attending administration (scrutineering near main stage Semi-trailer)
After attending scrutineering please go to administration to collect your entry pass etc.00 pm
8.00am Scrutineering open: please present your bike, rego papers and licence to scrutineering before attending administration (scrutineering near main stage Semi-trailer)
After attending scrutineering please go to administration to collect your entry pass etc.
Checkout and browse our trade alley, and the canteen with hot food and drinks will be available from 9.00am.
8.30am Riders briefing on main stage.
9.00am Course will be open (note: final decision is made from track officials)
3.00pm Last bikes out for the day on the course.
8.00am Scrutineering open: please present your bike, rego and licence to scrutineering before attending administration (scrutineering near main stage Semi-trailer)
After attending scrutineering please go to adminstration to collect your entry pass etc.
7.30am Canteen with breakfast and hot/cold drinks will be available (prepaid entrants please present entry pass for breakfast voucher)
11.30am Last bikes out before lunch break
12.00pm Lunch at Canteen available (prepaid entrants please present entry pass for lunch voucher)
1.00pm Prize draw starts (you must be in attendance at the prize draw to win the Major Prize of The Yamaha wr 450 F and also any other prize giveaways (note: if any prize not immediately claimed it will be redrawn All entrants and sweep riders involved in event and registered to ride are the only people eligible to Win The Bike Giveaway)
1.30pm Course closed..
NOTE:THE RALLY COURSE HAS HARD, EASY AND EXPERT SECTIONS YOU CAN RIDE.
THE SECTIONS ARE FULLY ARROWED AND SIGN POSTED, PLEASE RIDE AT YOUR OWN PACE AND SELECT LOOPS THAT SUIT YOUR RIDING ABILITY.
YOU CAN RIDE THE COURSE AS MAY TIMES AS YOU FEEL FIT.
Mandalong Rd, Morisset NSW 2264
1. Exit the M1 freeway at Morisset either south bound or north bound onto Mandalong Road.
2. At the 2nd roundabout at Morisset Golf Course take Freemans Drive to Cooranbong and drive for about 5 minutes.
3. Turn Left onto Martinsville Road (corner of Cooranbong Fire Station) and follow the Trail Bike Rally arrows from here for about 5 minutes towards Martinsville.
4. Turn left onto Watagan Road at Martinsville entering the Watagan State Forest.
5. Continue uphill into the mountain range for about 8 minutes.
6. Continue onto the Watagan Forest Road for about another 8 minutes.
7. You have now arrived at the Watagan Trailbike Rally !!!